Web traffic, without a doubt, is the heart of every internet undertaking. Allow me to present to you 6 proven tactics that will help you achieve the traffic that your web endeavor will need:
1. Search engine marketing (SEM. that 80% of the number of visitors that you will be able to attain for your website will come from the search engines. Hence, it is extremely essential that your web pages will be methodically arranged for easy classification by the major search engines in cyberspace. This can be done via proper keyword research and usage. By finding attractive keywords appropriate to the subject of your enterprise, you can get the favor of search engine spiders and strongly compete for a good position in search engine results pages.
2. Article marketing. Produce articles relevant to the topic of your web endeavor. Include a resource box talking about yourself or your business, and more importantly, containing a URL leading to your website. Upload this article and resource box to popular article directories like eZinearticles.com and GoArticles.com. Do this many times per week and in a short period of time you’d have thousands of back links pointing to your website.
3. Yahoo Answers. Yahoo Answers is one of the quickest techniques that will help your website get indexed by search engines within 24 hours. Just look for questions open for answers about the topic of your venture, answer them to the best of your abilities, and leave your link as your source. Yahoo Answers will bring direct traffic and it will provide for you highly credible back links from what Google deems as an important resource site.
4. Blogging. Google, Yahoo, MSN and the big search engines love blogs. By maintaining a blog and regularly uploading posts that mention your website’s link, you will be able to generate more back links for your website and you’ll be able to make iteasy for search engines to index and suggest your web pages.
5. YouTube marketing. Convert your content into a simple video and upload the same over at YouTube to immediately win the attention of millions of internet users who regularly visit that popular website. Plus, Google is in love with YouTube videos!
6. Press releases. Several internet and print publishers are constantly looking for news items to republish. They scrutinize newswires where a variety of parties distribute newsworthy content. By writing a factual and interesting item about your website and distributing the same to an established web PR service like prweb.com, you’d be able to move your online businessto gather a lot of visitors.